CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A STAND!

From abortions to gay marriages being OKAY; to killing, to stealing, to divorce and I can go on and on and on and on and on. But my point that I am gettin to, is what has our Generation and nation become?? Ponder that real quick. 2008; a year of change not only in a Godly way for Christians but truth be told for many young and old that are in the world and not with Christ. A change is about to happen that will turn there lives upside down and keep it upside down, if they don’t get JESUS. As US.....CHRISTIANS we need to be aware and always ready. This is a moment in life, in our Generation were we be not to sit on our couch with a bag of Cheeto's and a diet coke to make it all better. This is a time were Christians need to stand up and GO! We need to GO. We need to GO. We need to GO! As many of you know last Friday was the day of silence.......... that day were our generation was wondering is there a God, who am I, and why do I need life?? That day was a day that all Christians should have been in prayer and out on the streets if not in schools preaching to the young people about Christ! Our Generation, my Friends is in DANGER! In Joel 2 it talks about the army of God and my friends let me say this and this will most definitely not be my last time saying this; but guess what?? .....WE ARE THE ARMY OF GOD and we need to take a stand NOW! And I am not only talking about people of this world but I am talking about Christians in Churches, this Generation is so corrupt Christians don’t even know what Christianity is! And Leaders in Churches don’t know what being a Leader and following Gods way is! My friends; Dear Lord we need to take a stand and SHOUT His word to the people of this world! I am praying so hard right now while writing this, my hands our shaking! So I went on to Dictionary.com and I looked up the meaning of "Stand" there are so many good meanings but here are a few:

  1. To be in an upright position on the feet.
  2. To rise to one's feet
  3. To stop or remain motionless or steady on the feet
  4. To remain firm or steadfast
  5. To face or encounter

There were so many more meanings to just a simple word as “Stand” but one of the meanings that stood out to me and really amazed me was number six ( to face or encounter). That is so true when we take a stand for Jesus and our Generation we are going to face hardships, persecution, and we are going to get humiliated but even though it will be hard here we will have our award in Heaven. We are going to face the loss of Friends but yet we are going to encounter God, our Best friend like never before. I encourage young and old not only today, and this week but the rest of your life here on earth take a stand for Jesus. Because once you start telling people about Jesus......it will turn there lives upside down.....and right side up!
-Kiran:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K to the Cow,
I am so jealous, your blog looks so good. You are coming over and re-doing mine.
AWESOME...(I am singing awesome)
Love you girl
Dana

Sheri said...

Kiran! Thanks so much for checking out my blog & for your kind comments.. you made my day today..
By the way, Jasmin recently told me about her current favorite song which you have playing here on your profile.. GREAT song!

Anyway, keep writing, taking pictures.. you definitely have a talent AND gift that is straight from the Lord..
awesome, awesome, aweome.. ;-)

Sheri